Thursday, March 15, 2012

Two Month Update!

A lot has been going on over the past few weeks. I really need to start updating this blog on a more regular basis. NVM has been packed since last Saturday with numerous teams: Appalachian State CRU (Campus Crusade for Christ), UCONN CRU, GAiN, West Point Cadets, and Kanakuk (8th graders).

Had a great time working with the Kanakuk middle school team this week. Spending time with these 8th graders has got me even more excited to do more with youth ministry in the future.

It's always great to go to the NVM childrens home in the village to hang out with the kids.













Had a great time working with the Kanakuk middle school team this week. Spending time with these 8th graders has made me even more excited to get into youth ministry in the future! 
 I worked with the Kanakuk team yesterday at one of our satellite locations, in Onaville. We had a VBS day camp for 100+ kids. Had such a great time with the games, skits, and worship.
I was in Onaville again today...replacing the old white and blue tent that was currently being used for church, vision clinics, and other activities. Replaced it with a new tent that is at least triple the size. So excited to see God fill this much larger tent beyond its capacity, like he did with the white and blue tent. Had a great time working on this with the Haitians and West Point Cadets.
I am making it a priority to update this blog on a more regular basis. It is hard to believe that I have already been serving in Haiti for two months. Already a third of the way done with this internship. Excited to see how God is going to work through Nehemiah Vision Ministries and myself over the next four months. I appreciate all the prayers and support from everyone. I am so thankful for this opportunity for God to use me in Haiti as a tool for the Kingdom, via this internship.

No comments:

Post a Comment