Monday, April 16, 2012

3 Month Update!

Today marks the 3rd month that I have been in Haiti! It is hard to believe that my time here is already halfway finished. It seems like it were only a few weeks ago that I was still in the States, preparing for this trip! Although, some days seem to go by slower than others-the weeks are over before I know it. I have had an amazing time here, thus far. I am beyond excited to see what God has in store for the second half of my time here at Nehemiah Vision Ministries in Chambrun, Haiti. I am thankful for all of the staff here at NVM that I work & spend time with every day. God is doing absolutely amazing things through Pastor Esperandieu Pierre and this ministry.  

I decided to throw together a video this afternoon, since I have not posted one since I have been here..and my time is halfway finished! I want to remind everyone of one of the main reasons why I felt God was calling me to serve here, for 6 months: the children. I absolutely love these children. The majority of this video shows a few events that we have had on campus here at NVM, dedicated to the children/youth of Chambrun and surrounding villages. After serving here for 3 months already, God has shown me the next step in my journey...I will be a first-year Sophomore at Liberty University (Lynchburg, VA) in the Fall of 2012, where I will be studying Youth Ministry.

Check out my video, and share it with your family & friends if you would like! I greatly appreciate all of the prayers and support from everyone!

 
Jordan's Haiti Ministry: 3-Month Update from Jordan piper on Vimeo.

No comments:

Post a Comment