Thursday, August 9, 2012

Photography

As many of you know, one of my passions is the art of photography. Those of you who have seen my photos on this blog, and would like to continue following me as I grow in my photography skills...you can do so by checking out this Facebook page: Jordan Piper Photography.

By no means am I a professional, nor do I claim to be. I simply have a passion for the art of photography. I have many pictures from my 6 month internship with Nehemiah Vision Ministries posted on that Facebook page. I still have a ton of photos that I haven't had a chance to edit, that I will be posting in the near future.

I will be moving into my dorm at Liberty University next Saturday, August 18th! I am excited to get this semester started, to begin my degree in Youth Ministry.

No comments:

Post a Comment