Saturday, June 30, 2012

Tarantulas

I have posted many things that I love about Haiti...but have never shared something that I do NOT love about it...tarantulas. All of my family and close friends know that spiders are not, well, my favorite thing in the world. My spider "tolerance level" has definitely been heightened since the 5 and-a-half months that I've been here. However, I don't think I'll ever be able to tolerate these furry eight-legged creatures.

I found this one last night on the outside of the Men's Dorm (of course!).


 
If the picture wasn't good enough...here's a video I recorded with my iPhone! Ha!
 
Fortunately, I have only seen about three or four of these in the 5 and-a-half months that I've been here. Hopefully this will be the LAST one I see, throughout my remaining 17 days here!

No comments:

Post a Comment